You or your child may be eligible if you fit into these categories:
- Verbal individuals
- Ages 2-45
- IQ above 80
- Meet cutoff benchmarks for ADOS/ADI for autism spectrum disorder
How we conduct the Research:
- Computer Tests
- Cognitive and Neuropsychological Tests
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) scans
- Pencil/Paper Tests
Benefits to You:
- Results of testing can be helpful for School Intervention, Vocational Planning & SSI.
- Better understanding of your diagnosis.
- Better understanding of Cognitive Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Improved social skills and emotion regulation
- Contribution to Improved Treatment in the Future.
- Eligible participants will be compensated for the studies that they complete.