IN THE NEWS
- Teen with autism reluctant to drive; should this parent push -Autism Speaks Online. March, 2016 by Cathryn Lehman of the Center for Autism and Developmental Disorders at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- The Human Voice May Not Spark Pleasure in Children with Autism-National Public Radio Health News, June 17, 2013 by Jon Hamilton
- Mister Rogers’ DVD to help kids with autism– Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. May 21, 2012. A welcome message from Mark Strauss, Ph.D. Principal Investigator, University of Pittsburgh Center for Excellence in Autism Research.
- Temple Grandin advocates here for kids with autism– Pittsburgh Post-Gazette,Thursday, January 26, 2012 by Pohla Smith
- Dr. Nancy Minshew Honored with the Distinguished Daughter of Pennsylvania Award by Governor Tom Corbett October 19, 2011.
- Autism Recurs in Families More Often than Previously Realized. Autism Speaks, August 15, 2011.
- Horseback riding helps children with disabilities. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, August 4, 2011 by Annie Tubbs
- The Autism Diagnosis Shuffle. Autism Treatments: What Helps and What Hurts? Pennsylvania Psychological Association, June 2011 Issue. by Holly Gastgeb, Ph.D and Carla Mazefsky, Ph.D.
- Exhibit displays are created by Human Services Clients. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Saturday, June 26, 2010 by Katie Falloon.
- Research shows people with autism struggle with guessing others’ intentions. Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Wednesday, September 17, 2008 By Mark Roth.
- Hope for autism in early detection. Sunday, September 14, 2008 By Mark Roth, Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- UPMC will open state’s first regional autism center. Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Tuesday, July 24, 2007 By Sarina Rosenberg.
- Science getting to roots of autism. USA Today, Sunday, January 11, 2004
Webster Hall, Suite 300, 3811 O’Hara Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 • Toll Free 1-866-647-3436 • Phone 412-246-5485 • Fax 412-246-547
All Inquiries including Dr. Minshew: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2006 CeFAR at the University of Pittsburgh