You or your child may be eligible if you fit into these categories:
- Verbal individuals
- Ages 12-45
- IQ above 80.
- Meet cutoff benchmarks for ADOS/ADI for autism spectrum disorder.
How we conduct the Research:
- Computer Tests
- Cognitive and Neuropsychological Tests
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) scans
- Pencil/Paper Tests
Benefits to You:
- Results of testing can be helpful for School Intervention, Vocational Planning & SSI.
- better understanding of your diagnosis.
- A better understanding of Cognitive Strengths and Weaknesses.
- A contribution to Improved Treatment in the Future.
- Eligible participants will be compensated for the studies that they complete.
Webster Hall, Suite 300, 3811 O’Hara Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 • Toll Free 1-866-647-3436 • Phone 412-246-5485 • Fax 412-246-547
All Inquiries including Dr. Minshew: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2006 CeFAR at the University of Pittsburgh